Friday, August 17, 2007

Starting a new blog!!




Well,
I decided to start a blog for the Selah store so our customers can keep up with all of our updates.
We have some really exciting things going on for our store, and would love to keep you all in suspense :)

Among many new color ways these last few months, we also have something special coming along to celebrate our 6 months at Hyena Cart... something very, very lust worthy................... :) more on that later.....
Its been a busy and rewarding 6 months, thank
you to everyone for supporting your fellow wahm!!

Next stocking is Monday the 20th at 3pm est.


Shown are Fairy Tea, Gentle Blue, Aurora and Plum Pixie.

2 comments:

The Poor Knitter said...

I'm just in love with the Purple Sky! And Little Wolf, and The Vineyard...

Monica said...

Really, only 6 months! I feel like I've been stalking for longer than that! lol
I put Monarch on my needles this morning...ahhh, the beauty! I can't wait to see the surprise you are working on!
Smiles~Monica